I felt exactly the same the first 5 hours or so

Vanzari replici, echipamente sau accesorii noi si second-hand.

I felt exactly the same the first 5 hours or so

by sunxuemei Sat May 22, 2021 8:49 am
I know I'm in New Horizons Items the minority but after about 10 hours or so of playing Hades I was already bored due to small quantities of weapons that are available. I just liked maybe 3 of the weapons also. Do not care too much for the story , as that is not really what I look for in roguelike games.

That is fine, distinct strokes. I felt exactly the same the first 5 hours or so, but I've come to really like it, I am currently at about 30ish hours and actually addicted. I find that keeping an open mind and only trying out builds, even if you don't enjoy it in theory, really helps spice up things. It is always fun finding combos that work.

That is what does it for me. I've a couple of go-to builds that I absolutely love to play and expect to see boons for but sometimes you simply have to select something different that you weren't expecting, and adapting to that new playstyle whilst choosing different boons which synergize is what makes the game worth the many hours of playoff

Well, what you are missing is these weapons really have different manners that completely changes how you utilize them. IMO, Hades has probably the greatest weapons systems there is, every single weapon changes the game completely, then has configurations out of there to alter it even farther.

The 6 weapons do provide a lot of gameplay variety especially when you factor in the different weapon forms, boons, companions and keepsakes but it requires waaaaay so long to see everything as a participant. The hidden forms change all of the weapons drastically, but it takes way to long to get them. The enemies shifting over time and supervisors changing when you activate certain buy Animal Crossing Items Heat choices also adds variety but most people won't find that stuff till they ditch many hours into the match.